NEA National Heritage Flash Sale!
Representing the nation’s highest honor in folk and tradition arts, NEA National Heritage Fellows are recognized for their artistic excellence and contributions to our country's cultural heritage. With more than 100 of these musicians and artist fellows represented in the Smithsonian Folkways catalog, the brand new issue of Smithsonian Folkways Magazine shines the spotlight on dozens of musicians whose enduring legacies continue in the United States. Read the new issue of Smithsonian Folkways Magazine.
In celebration of the magazine's publication, we are offering up a FLASH SALE on a number of albums that feature NEA National Heritage Fellows, past and present.
- Hazel Dickens and Alice Gerrard – Pioneering Women of Bluegrass
- Jean Ritchie – Ballads from her Appalachian Family Traditions
- Cephas and Wiggins – Richmond Blues
- Ola Belle Reed - Rising Sun Melodies
- Various Artists - Musics of Hawai'i
- Lydia Mendoza - Mal Hombre
- Nati Cano's Mariachi Los Camperos - Amor, Dolor y Lagrimas: Música Ranchera
- Flaco Jiménez – Ay Te Dejo En San Antonio y Mas!
- Los Pleneros de la 21 - Para Todos Ustedes
- Los Camperos de Valles - El Ave de mi Soñar